Services included in the price of the room
- Excellent breakfast buffet, choice of sweet and savory food, hot and cold buffets, traditional breakfast dishes, fresh spreads, fruits, vegetables and many other tasty variations.
- Unlimited access to the pool throughout your whole stay
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Patria Aqua Paradise throughout your stay, where you can enjoy dry, steam and herbal saunas, jacuzzis and relaxation in the peace areas. The outdoor wellness area is open all year round, where you can cool off in the icefall in summer and warm up in the hot tubs and saunas in winter.
- Parking on the hotel parking lot
- Entrance to the hotel fitness
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room
Book this room
Why book here?
- FREE BOOKINGNo prepayment is necessary. You can pay on arrival at the hotel's reception, or take advantage of the online payment option.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEEThe best price of our rooms is guaranteed only by us
- SAFE PAYMENTPayment through our reservation system is secured and your data are protected
- The local fee is charged separately - 1,50 € / person / night
- Guarded parking - free of charge
- Parking in the hotel garage - 20 € / day
- Supplement for accommodation in rooms over 4 floors or room with balcony for an extra 8 € / person / night
- Additional charge for pets - 25 € / day
- Accommodation with a dog is possible only in standard rooms, up to 2 floor
Pleasant stay, awesome view, high cleanliness, very good wellness
Guest from Hungary, review from TripAdvisor
The hotel is situated at a perfect place. The parking was convenient, the halls, the rooms and the infrastructure of the hotel is nice. The interiors are neatly renovated over the old version of the hotel, and the cleanliness is exceptional! The staff could be better in English, but the receptionists were professional and helpful, nontheless! The breakfast has extremely wide offerings. The wellness was memorable, with a finnish sauna garden with log houses. Imagine coming out of the sauna, where you drop into a jacuzzi, and relax to the sight of the closest peak of Solisko. Amazing experience!Our guests recommend wellness
Stayed here for 3 night.
Good location and facilities especially if you’re going skiing like we did.
Beautiful views, plentiful breakfast.
Nice, modern rooms with great lightning. Maybe the separating walls not antifonic proof so it can get noisy depending on your neighbors.
Accommodating, pleasant staff.
Take a higher floor room for better views.
The best location
Kollar, review from TripAdvisor
We have chosen the hotel because of its location near the lake and in the center of High Tatras. It has its own parking place, ski service, wellness and outside restaurant called Koliba near the lake. We had room on the first floor with view to the mountains which was beautiful. It very good located for walking and skiing. The room was very nice and clean with all equipment you need on vacation or business trip. Sad thing for me was two small trash bins in the room (one for one bottle of orange juice) and very bad wifi connection in the room. For me it was unusable during the whole stay there. The meals and staff are great and you may compare it to five star summer hotels near sea. The wellness is good but too much crowded during our stay there. If I will visit High Tatras I will choose this hotel again. And you may take your dog with you for 25 EUR per day.Our guests recommend location
Fabulous hotel located on lake shore, highly recommend.
DMCC2015, Melbourne, Australia - TripAdvisor review
Fabulous hotel located on lake shore. We booked lake view room via Booking.com and were very happy with our choice. Hotel is beautifully furnished, very elegant and clean. Wonderful facilities included swimming pool, all types of sauna, massages, just wonderful. We had a buffet breakfast included that was amazing! So many choices! We also had a la carte dinner at the hotel restaurant that was great too. Staff was amazing too, very friendly and welcoming. Overall our experience was great and we can't wait to stay in Hotel Patria again.Our guests recommend wellness